Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mothers

So, Mother's Day is probably one of the best holidays of the year. Why, you say? Because we get to calebrate how great our mothers are! I know that I will be forever grateful for my mother. Without her in my life, I would not be the person that I am today. I would never have grown up knowing the things I know. I am also grateful for her example. She lives the Gospel of Jesus Christ so well. I hope that I am that strong someday. And she supports me being out here on my mission. I remember thinking how hard it was for me to be away from my family, but then I thought about how hard it was for my mother. I can't imagine what it feels like to not be able to see your child all of the time. To me that shows how much she loves me. She is such a strong woman. She has been through so many trials in her life, but she never gives up. She is the most wonderful woman I know, and I am so blessed to have her in my life. Happy Mother's Day, Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment