Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Dad

So what holiday is coming up? FATHER'S DAY!!!! I am so excited every year for Father's Day. To celebrate fathers is such a privilege. This post is going to be about my dad, Bob Krambeck.

I love my dad. He is the greatest example of quiet dignity. He is the most righteous priesthood holder I know. And he is a great friend. I remember that we would always go to Discount Tire Co. and wait for the car's tires to get rotated. It was a time when we just talked about things. It was a time when I could get some really good advice. I know that he cherished those moments. And then I remember that we would always go out to IHOP afterwards and have breakfast together.

I remember him playing basketball with me and teaching me the rules. It's those little things that really make a difference in a boy's life. Now, my dad is also the epidomy of hard work. Every day he gets up at 5:30am and works till 5:30 pm. He has done that for as long as I can remember. And so we never had the greatest amount of time together. But when we did, it was so special.

So Dad, I just want to say that I love you!! You are my greatest friend. You have shown me how to be a righteous priesthood holder. You have shown me how to be a great father and husband. You are such an example to me. I couldn't be doing what I am today without you!!! Happy Father's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment